CCIE Security Training & Certification Online
"Get Expert Guide For Your Better Career Guidance."
CCIE Security Online Certification Training Course
Welcome to our CCIE Security course! Our course is designed to help network security professionals achieve expert-level knowledge and skills in the field of network security. Our program is based on the latest Cisco Systems CCIE Security certification, and covers a comprehensive range of topics related to network security.
Our CCIE Security course includes the following topics:
- Network Security: This includes secure routing and switching, firewall technologies, intrusion prevention and detection, virtual private networks (VPNs), and network access control.
- Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks: This includes common network threats, vulnerability assessment, and security incident response.
- Identity and Access Management: This includes authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), identity management, and access control policies.
- Security Technologies and Solutions: This includes secure design principles, secure protocols, and secure communication technologies.
- Security Policies, Standards, and Procedures: This includes security policies, standards, and procedures, as well as compliance and governance.
Our CCIE Security course is delivered by experienced instructors who are experts in the field of network security. Our instructors use a combination of lecture-based instruction and hands-on lab exercises to provide students with practical experience and knowledge of network security concepts and technologies.
Our course includes access to a wide range of online resources, such as practice exams, study guides, and interactive labs. These resources allow students to reinforce their understanding of key concepts and to practice their skills in a simulated network environment.
Upon completion of our CCIE Security course Online, students will have a comprehensive understanding of network security concepts and technologies, and will have the skills and knowledge needed to pass the CCIE Security certification exam. Our course is an essential step for network security professionals seeking to advance their careers and to demonstrate their expertise in network security. We are committed to providing a supportive and engaging learning environment that helps our students achieve their goals in network security.
Services Provided By NES During CCIE Security Certification Training
- Material: PPT’s I Recording Video’s I Workbook I Lab Access I Software as Required
- Support: 24/7 Lab & Management Support
- Webinar: Free Webinar’s With Industry Experts in New Technologies
- Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee/Assistance (Condition Applicable)
- NES Certificate: After Training & Feedback Process
- Vendor Exam: Help to Book the Vendor Exam
Pre-requisite Of CCIE Security Certification Training
Before going for this training, you should understand Some Concept of Networking
Next Steps CCIE Security Certification & Training
Why Choose NES I Services for CCIE Security Certification & Training
- In- Depth Technology Knowledge In Real World Network
- Career Guidance With 4xCCIE Instructor
- 100% Placement Record in MNC’s
- Materials: Recordings I PPT’s I Official Books I Class Notes
- Interview Preparation By 4xCCIE Trainer
- Vendors Certified & 8+ Years Experienced Trainers From Networking Industry
- 24×7 Training I Lab I Management Support
- Retake Training Option (On Demand)
- Life-Time Doubt Support With Same Technology
- Focus on Current & Emerging Technology
- Innovative Technology Method
- FREE Placement/ Consultancy
- Dedicated Lab For Individuals
- Technical Exam Support Till Exam Date
- Relevant Material For Exams
- 100% Success Rate for Exams
- 100% Success Guarantee in Technology & Exam Assistance
- Your Expertise Our Desire
CCIE Security (v6.0) Exam Topics – Practical Exam
Exam Description: The Cisco CCIE Security (v6.0) Practical Exam is an eight-hour, hands-on exam that requires a candidate to plan, design, deploy, operate, and optimize network security solutions to protect your network.
- 1.1 Deployment modes on Cisco ASA and Cisco FTD
- 1.2 Firewall features on Cisco ASA and Cisco FTD
- 1.3 Security features on Cisco IOS/IOS-XE
- 1.4 Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC) features
- 1.5 NGIPS deployment modes
- 1.6 Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) features
- 1.7 Detect, and mitigate common types of attacks
- 1.8 Clustering/HA features on Cisco ASA and Cisco FTD
- 1.9 Policies and rules for traffic control on Cisco ASA and Cisco FTD
- 1.10 Routing protocols security on Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA and Cisco FTD
- 1.11 Network connectivity through Cisco ASA and Cisco FTD
- 1.12 Correlation and remediation rules on Cisco FMC
- 2.1 AnyConnect client-based remote access VPN technologies on Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD, and Cisco Routers.
- 2.2 Cisco IOS CA for VPN authentication
- 2.3 FlexVPN, DMVPN, and IPsec L2L Tunnels
- 2.4 Uplink and downlink MACsec (802.1AE)
- 2.5 VPN high availability using
- 2.6 Infrastructure segmentation methods
- 2.7 Micro-segmentation with Cisco TrustSec using SGT and SXP
- 3.1 Device hardening techniques and control plane protection methods
- 3.2 Management plane protection techniques
- 3.3 Inter Fabric connectivity
- 3.4 Layer 2 security techniques
- 3.5 Wireless security technologies
- 3.6 Monitoring protocols
- 3.7 Security features to comply with organizational security policies, procedures, and standards BCP 38
- 3.8 Cisco SAFE model to validate network security design and to identify threats to different Places in the Network (PINs)
- 3.9 Interaction with network devices through APIs using basic Python scripts
- 3.10 Cisco DNAC Northbound APIs use cases
- 4.1 ISE scalability using multiple nodes and personas.
- 4.2 Cisco switches and Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers for network access AAA with ISE.
- 4.3 Cisco devices for administrative access with ISE
- 4.4 AAA for network access with 802.1X and MAB using ISE.
- 4.5 Guest lifecycle management using ISE and Cisco Wireless LAN controllers
- 4.6 BYOD on-boarding and network access flows
- 4.7 ISE integration with external identity sources
- 4.8 Provisioning of AnyConnect with ISE and ASA
- 4.9 Posture assessment with ISE
- 4.10 Endpoint profiling using ISE and Cisco network infrastructure including device sensor
- 4.11 Integration of MDM with ISE
- 4.12 Certificate-based authentication using ISE
- 4.13 Authentication methods
- 4.14 Identity mapping on ASA, ISE, WSA, and FTD
- 4.15 pxGrid integration between security devices WSA, ISE, and Cisco FMC
- 4.16 Integration of ISE with multi-factor authentication
- 4.17 Access control and single sign-on using Cisco DUO security technology
- 5.1 AMP for networks, AMP for endpoints, and AMP for content security (ESA, and WSA)
- 5.2 Detect, analyze, and mitigate malware incidents
- 5.3 Perform packet capture and analysis using Wireshark, tcpdump, SPAN, ERSPAN, and RSPAN
- 5.4 DNS layer security, intelligent proxy, and user identification using Cisco Umbrella
- 5.5 Web filtering, user identification, and Application Visibility and Control (AVC) on Cisco FTD and WSA.
- 5.6 WCCP redirection on Cisco devices
- 5.7 Email security features
- 5.8 HTTPS decryption and inspection on Cisco FTD, WSA and Umbrella
- 5.9 SMA for centralized content security management
- 5.10 Cisco advanced threat solutions and their integration: Stealthwatch, FMC, AMP, Cognitive Threat Analytics (CTA), Threat Grid, Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA), WSA, SMA, CTR, and Umbrella
- The CCIE Security Certification is a highly respected certification in the field of network security. It demonstrates an individual's knowledge and skills in designing, implementing, and managing security solutions using Cisco technologies. Having this certification can enhance your credibility and visibility in the industry, and may lead to better job opportunities, higher salaries, and career growth.
- The CCIE Security Certification Training program covers a wide range of topics related to network security, including network infrastructure security, threat and vulnerability management, identity management, and secure network access. The training program is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, implement, and manage security solutions using Cisco technologies.
- To be eligible for the CCIE Security Certification Training, candidates must have a valid CCNP Security certification or equivalent knowledge and experience. Candidates must also pass a written exam before attempting the hands-on lab exam.
- The CCIE Security Certification Training program duration varies depending on the individual's pace of learning and schedule. It typically takes 6-12 months to complete.
- The cost of CCIE Security Certification Training varies depending on the training provider and location. It is essential to factor in additional expenses such as exam fees, study materials, and travel costs if attending in-person training sessions.
- The CCIE Security Certification Exam consists of a written exam and a hands-on lab exam. The written exam is a two-hour, multiple-choice exam, while the hands-on lab exam is an eight-hour, scenario-based exam that tests an individual's ability to design, implement, and manage security solutions using Cisco technologies.
- Candidates can attempt the CCIE Security Certification Exam up to three times within 12 months of their first attempt. After three attempts, candidates must wait 12 months before attempting the exam again.
- The CCIE Security Certification Training is delivered online through live virtual classes, self-paced online learning modules, and hands-on lab practice. Live virtual classes are conducted by experienced instructors who use interactive teaching methods to engage students.
- The CCIE Security Certification Training provides candidates with study materials such as training manuals, practice labs, and access to online resources. The training provider will provide access to study materials once the individual has enrolled in the program.
- Many CCIE Security Certification Training providers offer job assistance to their students. This may include resume building, interview preparation, and networking opportunities with industry professionals. It is essential to check with the training provider to understand the extent of job assistance provided.