Best SD-ACCESS Training & Certification Online
"Get Expert Guide For Your Better Career Guidance."
SD-Access Online Certification Training Course
SD-Access (Software-Defined Access) is a new networking technology that enables organizations to build more secure, automated, and scalable network infrastructures. If your institution offers courses in SD-Access, here are some SEO-friendly content ideas that can help you engage and attract students on your website:
Automate Your Network with SD-Access: This topic covers how SD-Access simplifies network automation by automating policy enforcement, network segmentation, and device onboarding.
"Discover the power of network automation with our SD-Access certification courses. Our experienced instructors will teach you how to automate policy enforcement, network segmentation, and device onboarding, allowing you to build more secure and scalable network infrastructures."
Enhance Network Security with SD-Access: This topic covers how SD-Access improves network security by providing end-to-end segmentation, device profiling, and threat detection.
"Secure your network infrastructure with our SD-Access certification courses. Our expert instructors will teach you how to implement end-to-end segmentation, device profiling, and threat detection, allowing you to build more secure and resilient network infrastructures."
Scale Your Network with SD-Access: This topic covers how SD-Access enables organizations to build scalable network infrastructures by simplifying network management and reducing operational costs.
"Take your network infrastructure to the next level with our SD-Access certification courses. Our hands-on training programs will teach you how to simplify network management, reduce operational costs, and scale your network infrastructure to meet the growing demands of your organization."
Streamline Your Network Operations with SD-Access: This topic covers how SD-Access simplifies network operations by providing a single control plane, centralized management, and simplified troubleshooting.
"Streamline your network operations with our SD-Access certification courses. Our expert instructors will teach you how to simplify network operations by providing a single control plane, centralized management, and simplified troubleshooting, allowing you to optimize your network performance and uptime."
Services Provided By NES During Certification Training Course
- Material: PPT’s I Recording Video’s I Workbook I Lab Access I Software as Required
- Support: 24/7 Lab & Management Support
- Webinar: Free Webinar’s With Industry Experts in New Technologies
- Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee/Assistance (Condition Applicable)
- NES Certificate: After Training & Feedback Process
- Vendor Exam: Help to Book the Vendor Exam
Pre-requisite Of SD Access Certification Course
Before going for this training, you should understand Some Concept of Networking
Why Choose NES I Services for SD Access Certification Training
- In- Depth Technology Knowledge In Real World Network
- Career Guidance With 4xCCIE Instructor
- 100% Placement Record in MNC’s
- Materials: Recordings I PPT’s I Official Books I Class Notes
- Interview Preparation By 4xCCIE Trainer
- Vendors Certified & 8+ Years Experienced Trainers From Networking Industry
- 24×7 Training I Lab I Management Support
- Retake Training Option (On Demand)
- Life-Time Doubt Support With Same Technology
- Focus on Current & Emerging Technology
- Innovative Technology Method
- FREE Placement/ Consultancy
- Dedicated Lab For Individuals
- Technical Exam Support Till Exam Date
- Relevant Material For Exams
- 100% Success Rate for Exams
- 100% Success Guarantee in Technology & Exam Assistance
- Your Expertise Our Desire
Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND) v1.0
The Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND) v1.0 course introduces you to Cisco® Software-Defined Access and teaches you, through a combination of lectures , labs, and simulations how to implement simple, single-site fabric networks.
- Describe Cisco SD-Access architecture and its components
- Explain Cisco DNA Center deployment models, scaling, and high availability
- Identify Cisco SD-Access fabric protocols and node roles
- Understand the Cisco SD-Access Wireless deployment models
- Automate Day 0 device onboarding with Cisco DNA Center LAN Automation and Network PnP
- Deploy simple Cisco SD-Access fabric networks
- Monitor health and performance of the network with Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Interact with the Cisco DNA Center Platform Intent APIs
- Introducing Cisco SD-Access
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access Solution Components
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access Wireless Architecture
- Automating Network Changes with Cisco DNA Center
- Deploying Fabric Networks with Cisco DNA Center
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center Programmability
- Explore Cisco DNA Center User Interface
- Verify Location Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) Operation in Cisco SD-Access
- Integrate Cisco DNA Center and Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) [Simulation]
- Provision Access Points in Cisco DNA Center [Simulation]
- Provision Underlay Networks with Cisco DNA Center LAN Automation [Simulation]
- Provision Underlay Networks with Cisco DNA Center LAN Automation (cont.)
- Deploy Cisco SD-Access Single Site Fabric [Simulation]
- Deploy Cisco SD-Access Single Site Fabric (cont.)
- Explore Cisco DNA Center Assurance [Simulation]
- Cisco DNA Assurance Issues and Guided Remediation [Simulation]
- Interact with Cisco DNA Center Intent APIs Using Python
- Cisco SD Access Certification Training is a program that helps individuals gain expertise in Cisco's Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution. It covers the implementation and operation of this solution in enterprise networks.
- To Enroll in the Cisco SD Access Certification Training, you should have a basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols. Familiarity with Cisco's routing and switching technologies is also beneficial.
- The Cisco SD Access Certification demonstrates your proficiency in implementing and managing Cisco's SD-Access solution. It validates your knowledge of advanced networking concepts and helps you gain credibility in the industry. Additionally, it can enhance your career prospects and earning potential.
- The duration of the Cisco SD Access Certification Training depends on the training provider and the learning format. Typically, it takes around 40-50 Hours to complete the training.
- The Cisco SD Access Certification Training covers the following topics: • Introduction to Software-Defined Access • SD-Access Architecture and Components • SD-Access Fabric Control Plane and Data Plane • Integration with Other Cisco Technologies • Policy-Based Segmentation and Automation • Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques
- After completing the Cisco SD Access Certification Training, you can apply for job roles such as Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Consultant, and Network Architect.
- Yes, you need to pass the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation exam (300-415 ENSDWI) to become Cisco SD Access certified.
- The Cisco SD Access Certification exam is a 90-minute test consisting of 60-70 multiple-choice and simulation questions.
- The Cisco SD Access Certification is valid for three years. After that, you need to recertify by passing a relevant exam or earning Continuing Education credits.